Sunday, February 15, 2015

The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, I shake it off – Sunday blues about negativity



Salut!
Today’s small post is just  a reminder that ‘’we cannot let the behavior of others destroy our inner peace’’.
At this very moment, I’m sitting in my apartment in Amsterdam thinking were else would I rather be. I can only  think of one place; Paris! Since I’ve moved back to Amsterdam, I will admit, it has been a struggle to deal will negativity. I know that I doesn’t matter where you are or what you do, there always going to be negative and nagging people around you.
But at some point I feel that this doesn’t apply to me when I’m in Paris. I have learned that Paris is my holy savior of all the negativity around me. Why? Because when I’m in Paris, I feel like a free bird, every little thing that happens to me there makes me happy. A trip to the bakery can just make my day! And it doesn’t matter how people stereotype the ‘’Parisians’’ it’s about your inner peace and I love the way the Parisians live their lives!!  
So how did I find my inner peace?
I turned around the negativity around me and made something positive out of them. When you do that, you’re starting  to live the best life you possibly can. If you have a lot of anger inside you use that energy for something more important like becoming a better person.  What I have learned is that change doesn’t come easy in live. Habits and negativity thoughts or people, don’t just go away by itself. So when something goes wrong or you feel like being trapped in someone’s negativity, then look at the lesson the universe is trying to teach you. If you embrace the challenge and feel happy then your automatically blocking the negativity around you.
And don’t forget everyone is different, and everyone has a own choice to do what they want with their lives! Happy Sunday my dears!
What do you think? Leave a comment behind and please share how you deal with negativity in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment